transdisciplinary methods and capability research
Capital4Health closely cooperates with leading experts in the fields of transdisciplinary methods for interactive knowledge-to-action approaches and capability research.
Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas Abel
- Professor of Health Research and Deputy Director of the Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Bern, Switzerland
- Senior Editor of International Journal of Public Health
Prof. Dr. Matthias Bergmann
Institute for Social-Ecological Research/ Frankfurt a.M.
- Senior Researcher ISOE – Institute for Social-Ecological Research, Research Unit Transdisciplinary Methods and Concepts
- Guest Professor at Leuphana University Lüneburg, Faculty Sustainability Studies, Institute for Ethics and Transdisciplinary Sustainability Research
Prof. Dr. Marc Suhrcke
- Professor of Global Health Economics, Centre for Health Economics (CHE)
- Honorary Senior Fellow, MRC Epidemiology Unit, University of Cambridge
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, Norwich Medical School, University of East Anglia